- Selling Business Outcomes
- Articulating Business Outcomes
- Coaching the Value Assessment Methodology
- Selling Business Outcomes Refresher
- Selling Business Outcomes For Marketing
- Skill Development
- Account & Opportunity Planning
Articulating Business Outcomes
Selling technology and service solutions requires everyone in a customer facing role to speak the same value language and effectively articulate the value your solutions will create for the customer. Built upon the principles of our Value Assessment Methodology, this will enable those in service sales, support and delivery roles to have business value conversations and articulate the value created. Sprinkled with the necessary soft skills and thoroughly adapted to selling solutions and services; and always carefully customized to your business. The program is typically 1 ½ days of interactive workshop activity. Participants learn in teams working on live customer opportunities and building/presenting value profiles.
Approximately 1.5 days
Every program is customized for your business reflecting your solutions and how they create value for your customers. The customization of the materials and the instruction makes learning relevant and meaningful.
Customer facing roles including technical pre-sales, delivery teams, field service & PS consultants, dedicated services sales, service tele-sales and more.
Participants will learn to:
- Develop confidence and earn credibility at the highest appropriate level.
- Utilize the 8 Critical Information Areas of profiling that provide the backbone of business information required for a successful benefits analysis and quantification effort.
- Understand how your solution creates value for a company and define a multi-level value proposition for your specific solution.
- Leverage risk as an effective selling tool and explore how your solution mitigates client risk.
- Create an Initial Value Message that commands attention and provides a reason for the customer to meet with you.
- Effectively isolate and deal with customer objections.
- Question and probe more effectively to uncover the real business pain and other value creation opportunities.
- Work through the basics of benefits analysis, quantification and financial impact of their solution.
- Discuss how to leverage value related knowledge to make each selling engagement more effective.
- Build and present a Value Profile that articulates the value your solution will create for a live customer opportunity.
All participants receive easy to use tools that accelerate learning and ensure professional customer presentation. The tools are provided in native applications and may be embedded in CRM systems or other customer systems.
- The CI – 8 Critical Information Areas
- The Value Assessment Kit
- Common Sense Questioning Framework
- The Investment Analysis Tool
- The Value Profile Template
All of our programs follow our Learning Progression consisting of Prework, Workshops and Application and Reinforcement.