- Selling Business Outcomes
- Articulating Business Outcomes
- Coaching the Value Assessment Methodology
- Selling Business Outcomes Refresher
- Selling Business Outcomes For Marketing
- Skill Development
- Account & Opportunity Planning
Selling Business Outcomes For Marketing
The common goal of sales and marketing is to win more business. All too often the efforts of the two organizations are not aligned. Selling Business Outcomes For Marketing is designed for product marketing and strategic marketing professionals to help them align their work to that of the sales teams. It teaches how the sales teams are using the value assessment methodology, and more importantly, how to improve solution marketing content and tools to demonstrate the business outcomes in a way that sales needs to sell effectively. All classroom work is centered on your solutions.
Approximately 2.5 days
Every program is customized for your business reflecting your solutions and how they create value for your customers. The customization of the materials and the instruction makes learning relevant and meaningful.
Product Managers, Product Marketing Managers, Strategic Marketing, and others responsible for the development of customer messaging and sales tools.
Participants will learn to:
- Clearly understand what the sales people are being taught to do so that you can better support them and improve sales success.
- Provide the right information to sales that will allow them to sell your solutions with confidence and credibility at the executive level.
- For your specific solution:
- Develop executive dialogue questions that will enable the executive conversation and reveal alignment of your solution to business needs.
- Understand how your solution creates value for a company and define a multi-level value proposition for your specific solution.
- Define strong and credible operational, management and strategic benefits your solution provides.
- Explore how your solution mitigates customer risk.
- Understand key financial measures required to demonstrate the return on investment of your solution.
- Build a comprehensive solution assessment that specifies the business value of your solution.
- Build a pro-forma business for a typical customer in your marketplace.
All participants receive easy to use tools that accelerate learning and ensure professional customer presentation. The tools are provided in native applications and may be embedded in CRM systems or other customer systems.
- The First Meeting Planner
- The CI – 8 Critical Information Areas
- The Value Assessment Kit
- The Investment Analysis Tool
- The Business Case Template
All of our programs follow our Learning Progression consisting of Pre-work, Workshops and Application and Reinforcement.