- Selling Business Outcomes
- Articulating Business Outcomes
- Coaching the Value Assessment Methodology
- Selling Business Outcomes Refresher
- Selling Business Outcomes For Marketing
- Skill Development
- Account & Opportunity Planning
Selling Business Outcomes Refresher
The Selling Business Outcomes Refresher course is a highly interactive workshop designed to review the Value Assessment methodology and the constructs and activities of the business case. Participants will be challenged in fun and creative ways to participate through peer teaching. As in SBO, real opportunities are used as the basis for the learning.
Customization is carried over from your original version of SBO
Anyone that has taken Selling Business Outcomes and desires to fine tune and refresh their skills. It is assumed that the typical participant has working knowledge of their original Selling Business Outcomes training and with prompting, the ability to recall key concepts. If a participant’s recall is greatly limited, it is best that they attend the Selling Business Outcomes workshop again.
Participants will go through:
- A series of three workshops used to reinforce the essential lessons of developing content for a business case: assumptions, benefits (operational, management, strategic), benefits quantification, cash flow analysis, competitive differentiation, and risk mitigation. Content and emphasis can be adjusted based on team specific challenges.
- A review of constructing an effective business case
- An overview of the Value Assessment methodology and the key success factors to using it successfully
All participants receive easy to use tools that accelerate learning and ensure professional customer presentation. The tools are provided in native applications and may be embedded in CRM systems or other customer systems.
- The Value Assessment Kit
- The Investment Analysis Tool
- The Business Case Template
- Optional Account and Opportunity Plans
Prior to the course participants will receive selected tools from the Selling Business Outcomes workshop with instructions to prepare information about a real opportunity they are pursuing. Post workshop activities are available and encouraged.