- Selling Business Outcomes
- Articulating Business Outcomes
- Coaching the Value Assessment Methodology
- Selling Business Outcomes Refresher
- Selling Business Outcomes For Marketing
- Skill Development
- Account & Opportunity Planning
Selling Business Outcomes
Selling technology and service solutions requires the ability to discuss business issues with business buyers and build the business case that advocates your solution based on the business outcomes that solution will create. Selling Business Outcomes is the flagship program that teaches our Value Assessment methodology. Thoroughly adapted to selling solutions, selling services or selling outsourcing; and always carefully customized to your business. The program is typically 2 ½ days of interactive workshop activity. Participants learn in teams working on live customer opportunities and building business cases.
2.5 – 3 days
Every program is customized for your business reflecting your solutions and how they create value for your customers. The customization of the materials and the instruction makes learning relevant and meaningful.
Direct sellers and their managers, solution architects, sales engineers, product and offer managers, strategic marketing and more.
Participants will learn to:
- Understand how executives make decisions, and align their solution to meet the executives’ decision making criteria
- Document the 8 critical information areas of the prospect’s business that sets the stage for the business relationship
- Gain executive access from the start and leverage those relationships throughout the sales process, developing mentors along the way
- Use a collaborative process of evaluating value that will help you increase margins and close more business
- Significantly improve sales force productivity by enabling them to quickly identify prospects who are just “browsing”
- Explore all the areas of value creation – operational, management and strategic — to keep your discussions on value and away from price
- Conduct a thorough benefits analysis and determine which benefits are quantifiable and which are not
- Understand the risks the customer perceives and mitigate them accordingly
- Quantity value and explain the cash flow implications of your solution
- Build a compelling business case suitable for executive presentation that strongly articulates your value and advocates your solution based on its impact on the customer’s business
- Differentiate yourself from your competitors with your ability to help customers perform business case evaluations
All participants receive easy to use tools that accelerate learning and ensure professional customer presentation. The tools are provided in native applications and may be embedded in CRM systems or other customer systems.
- The First Meeting Planner
- The CI – 8 Critical Information Areas
- The Value Assessment Kit
- The Investment Analysis Tool
- The Business Case Template
- Optional Account and Opportunity Plans
All of our programs follow our Learning Progression consisting of Pre-work, Workshops and Application and Reinforcement.